Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Website Number Two

I am slowly getting the website built now. Have all the pages left but one with at least the look we want. None of them are perfect at this point but we are slowly getting there. We have three podcasts up on Itunes now and should have 3.5 soon. I accidently left the end off of the last one because the call got dropped on skype. I plan to add an intro and outro hopefully tommorow and then put it up as a partial episode. We should also be recording a new podcast later this week seems like we have a ton to talk about and may even have a guest speaker or two.

Getting really close to finishing the movie, decided to make a few changes to the plot and were a few things happen just have to nail those down and shoot a few extra shots if we have too. Thats all for today keep checking back for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment